=> During Fall/Winter the heating system keeps the inside max 21oC.Guest access
=> Cleaning fee takes in account the check-out instructions, otherwise extra cleaning fee will apply.
=> Suitable for all: a romantic getaway for couples, fun with friends, and perfect for families.
=> LONG TERM DISCOUNT, the longer you stay, the less you pay: (7 nights => 5% off), (15 nights => 10% off), (30 nights => 20% off).
=> HIGH STANDARD OF CLEANLINESS: All space is rigorously cleaned by a highly trained professional. It is in place a focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces: all switches, handles, buttons, and remote controls. Linen and towels are washed by a professional company at high temperatures with a very high level of disinfection.
=> NO IN-PERSON INTERACTION: Self-check-in/check-out. Grocery delivery is available. Very few neighbours around.
=> DIGITALLY SERVICED: Good WIFI, access to a special catered digital guide book with tips of What To Do and Where To Go, contact with the Host via msg, all available for your convenience.
This Authentic Swiss Chalet has 1 upstairs apartment with 3 bedrooms, for up to 6 guests, and 2 free parking places:
* Master bedroom with a king-size bed, and a balcony with amazing views
* 2 Bedrooms with 2 single beds each.
* 2 Complete bathroom (1 with Shower & 1 with Bath)
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Cozy living and dining area, with panoramic views
* Spacious balcony with a unique view, for your morning breakfast, or romantic dinner
* You will have the apartment completely to yourselves.Additional notes
* Digital guidebook catered with special tips of What to do, Where to go, and the House manual
* Tourists cards entitling great discounts and free bus in the area
* Silence after 10 pm, especially outside on the balcony, with respect to the neighboursGuest interaction
* No parties allowed (in case of disrespect Police will be informed)
* No smoking inside & outside on the balcony
* No pets
* No fireplace usage
* Keep the place in order, all in their original places
* Only toilet paper inside the toilet
* Air the place after cooking/shower for at least 20min
* Damages are guests responsibility and must be reported immediately via message
* Our working hours are from 8am to 6pm, when we will be answering your messages
* Read the amenities list to make sure you know what to expect
* It is standard in Swiss Chalets/Apartments a water heating system via boiler, which works only overnight. So the hot water available is limited to short showers. If there is overuse of the hot water in showers, kitchen and bathroom sinks, the boiler will run out of hot water for the day, with hot water being heated only during the night, when the boiler will gets full again for the day.
I am Nardi, manager of the SwissHut Property Management, your SuperHost always available should you need me.Neighborhood overview
I speak English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Having extensive knowledge of local hidden gems, wonderful places to visit, and great experiences to have, hosted thousands of guests from all over the world, with top-notch reviews, will do my best to make your stay a dream come true holiday!
Aeschlen Ob Gunten is a very quiet neighbourhood, a residential area, with no tourists around. Amazing views of the Alps and Lake Thun, and beautiful local hiking. Plus many attractions you will find in my digital guidebook you will get once you confirm your reservation.Getting around
We have a great public transport serving the area, and at your check-in, you will receive a tourist card that entitles you with free buses around and many discounts in the area.
The nearest bus stop from here is about 5 min walking. And by bus, it takes only 30min to reach the nearest train station, which is in the city of Thun.