Suitable for all: a romantic getaway for couples, fun with friends, and perfect for families.Guest access
SWISS HIGH STANDARD OF CLEANLINESS: All space is rigorously cleaned by a highly trained professional. It is in place a focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces: all switches, handles, buttons, and remote controls. Linen and towels are washed by a professional company with a very high standard of disinfection.
NO IN-PERSON INTERACTION: Self-check-in/check-out. Grocery delivery is available. Very few neighbors around.
DIGITALLY SERVICED: Good WIFI, access to a special catered digital guide book with tips of What To Do and Where To Go, contact with the Host via (Hidden by Airbnb) and/or email, all available for your convenience.
This is the downstairs apartment, with 1 bedroom, for up to 4 guests, and a free parking place:
* Master bedroom with a king-size bed, and a terrace with amazing views
* Cozy living room with a sofa bed for 2 guests
* Complete bathroom (Shower & Bath)
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dining area with panoramic views
* Spacious terrace with a unique view, for your morning breakfast, or romantic dinner
Stairs with 90 steps down to reach the entrance of the Chalet, totally worth the effort, with a spectacular view as a reward..
* You will have the apartment completely to yourselves.Additional notes
* Digital guidebook catered with special tips of What to do, Where to go, and the House manual
* Tourists cards entitling great discounts and free bus in the area
House Rules:Guest interaction
* No smoking
* Silence after 10 pm (A Switzerland rule)
* No fireplace usage
* Keep the place in order
* Always air the place after cooking and shower
* Guests is responsible for paying for any damages in the property during their stay
I am Nardi, manager of the SwissHut Property Management, your SuperHost always available should you need me.Neighborhood overview
I speak English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish.
Having extensive knowledge of local hidden gems, wonderful places to visit, and great experiences to have, hosted thousands of guests from all over the world, with top-notch reviews, will do my best to make your stay a dream come true holiday!
Tschingel Ob Gunten is a very quiet neighborhood, a residential area, with no tourists around. Amazing views of the Alps and Lake Thun, and beautiful local hiking. Plus many attractions you will find in my digital guidebook you will get once you confirm your reservation.Getting around
We have a great public transport serving the area, and at your check-in, you will receive a tourist card that entitles you with free buses around and many discounts in the area.
The nearest bus stop from here is about 5 min walking. And by bus, it takes only 30min to reach the nearest train station, which is in the city of Thun.